[AT] Shop ceiling

Jerry Rhodes jerry38 at windstream.net
Tue Sep 27 19:50:37 PDT 2011

Don, I used polebarn skin (sheeting) for my ceiling, then used a dry wall
lift an a couple 2x4s to lift the sheets in place. I uaed a Irwin taper
drill to cut the 3/4" holes for the wiring before I put the next sheet in
place. I had the wiring laying in place on the trusses before I started,
good luck

Jerry NW Ohio