[AT] Test

Charlie V 1cdevill at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 12:44:47 PDT 2011

I do not get return copy of new posts.  Replies such as this one show
in my G Mail as the sender being " Me ".  You can go into your ATIS
settings and check the box for post acknowledgement.  ATIS will send
you automatically an acknowledgement for every post you send.  I have
done this for the very situation you have.  At minimum, this way I
have confidence that anything I send made it to the server and
probably to the list.  Maybe not dreamland, but it works for me.

Charlie  V.