[AT] Test

jahaze at aol.com jahaze at aol.com
Wed Sep 21 07:31:40 PDT 2011

Still working.  I haven't had much to say lately, too busy with everything else in my life.  I did get the chance to check out the pieces of my new flatbed last night.  It's been four weeks, but the shop is finally starting to get things fabricated.  We had a few bumps in the road (entire frame was sandblasted and re-painted, not something I was planning on, but necessary).  Anyway, hopefully I will be able to post some photos when it's done.  It has to be finished by next Friday so I can take my truck out west.

Enjoy, Joe