[AT] Massey Ferguson FE-35

Chris Bull glenfir at shaw.ca
Tue Sep 20 11:24:15 PDT 2011

I am new to AT and I am looking for advice on my Massey Ferguson FE-35 4 cylinder diesel. The radiator needs extensive repair and I am trying to decide whether to spend the $500 required to fix it. I have been advised to just junk the tractor because these old FE - 35 4 cylinder diesels are so difficult to start they are considered worthless. Is this sound advice or does the FE - 35 4 cylinder diesel have some value as a collectors item? It runs well, and has good tin and rubber. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Is there anyone on the AT list who has this model of tractor or is knowledgeable about it?
Thanks
Chris Bull