[AT] Cecil Monson auction

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Sun Sep 18 06:00:31 PDT 2011

For those of you who knew Cecil either in person or electronically, I
put up an "album" of images in my Fotki site:
<http://public.fotki.com/mikesloane/cecil_monson_1930-2005/>

For those of you who don't know who we are referring to, Cecil Monson
was a very special person - very knowledgeable about a wide range of
subjects and very willing to share that knowledge. He was also a great
story teller, crack shot., collector of all kinds of old stuff, drove
the hardest bargains of anyone I know, and knew where the best places to
get a meal were in at least 45 states. His wife, Lucille, was also a
very nice lady and shared many of Cecil's interests.

Mike