[AT] Cecil Monson auction

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Fri Sep 16 03:56:09 PDT 2011

Several of you have asked in the past to be advised of the disposition
of long time ATIS member Cecil Monson's tractors and machinery. There
will be an auction of the estate of Cecil Monson and Lucille Hand on
October 1, 2011. The list of items is quite long, as both of them were
collectors of all kinds of things. For more information, go to
<http://www.auctionzip.com/Listings/1212688.html>

I received the following note from Lucille's daughter Gail (if you have
questions about the auction itself, I suggest you contact the auctioneer
at the Website above):

Mike,
I promised you I'd let you know when the auction for Cecil and Mom's Estate.
It is for October 1st, you can visit auction.zip for photos. use
mountainville zip
10953 or Lucille Hand, I'm not sure which way is easier.
Also, I don't have an email list of the group of tractor collector
friends Cecil had
would you please post something on your groups news letter.  Hoping for
a big
turnout, the auctioneer suggests you bring a chair it is going to be a
long auction.
There will be a vendor there selling food and drink.
Thanks
Gail
if you have any questions you may call me at 845-901-4553

I can only tell you that, except for a couple of the older AC tractors,
most everything they owned was in top condition.

Mike