[AT] TD-14 worth

Charlie V 1cdevill at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 16:26:47 PDT 2011

Ken,

This may not help, but:
Here are a couple from the local Craigs list, claimed to be ready to
work.  Your mileage may vary.

TD 15B dozer - $12500 (ovid)
Date: 2011-09-13, 11:30PM EDT
Reply to: see below [Errors when replying to ads?]
Nice big bulldozer, totally rebuilt engine,inj pump,all new fluids and
filters,ROPS, working winch,10' straight blade with tilt. Operates
fine. call six zero seven-279-8140,www.delong-construction.com

TD 20 International bulldozer lots of new parts runs good $12,000 OBO.
607-244-1464

Also a couple of older D-4 Cats under 5K.

Charlie V.