[Farmall] Farmall B

CGS oxygenfarm at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 18:56:52 PDT 2011

For any of you near southwest Ohio, there will be an auction of antique
tractors at the Wheat Ridge Fair on October 7-9, 2011.
They also have a lot of antique furniture and arts and crafts.
The web site is wheatridgeherbfestivals.com.
Let me know if you're coming and I will try to meet you there!

On 9/13/2011 9:32 PM, Alan wrote:
> Howdy Folks,
> Just signed up here yesterday.
> By this time next week I should be the new owner of a very nice 1940 Farmall B.
> It needs paint but all the sheetmetal is straight AND it comes with a very nice wood splitter.
> Where the flat belt pulley should be is a pump. Along the left side is the splitter and it stands up to use it.
>
> If I need the flat belt pulley for anything I just picked up a nice 1943 Allis Chalmers C that has one.
>
> Alan in Michigan

Charlie

May your 2011 be better than expected!