[AT] AC All-Crop for sale

Len Rugen rugenl at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 9 08:54:10 PDT 2011

I'm finding that the only interest is to the scrappers.  After a better
look in daylight, it's probably not as field ready as I had thought.

Apparently, my Dad stole the end of the PTO shaft back to the 2nd
U-joint to fix his roto baler.  (Well, they were both his at the time).
The bearings for the straw rack are beginning to tear down thru the
sheet metal.

I'm beginning to think I should pick any high value parts and let it go
to scrap.  I already scrapped the two junkers we had.

Any thing you need?