[AT] AC All-Crop for sale

Herbert Metz metz-h.b at mindspring.com
Fri Sep 9 05:07:38 PDT 2011

Len
Sugget you monitor "allischalmers.com" forum for a week or so, then join
(no cost involved), then post your All-Crop for sale, and include photos if
possible.  If unsure of how to post photos, just ask, and you will get
plenty of good help.
It has become the best website for AC enthusiasts, for many reasons.
Someone there deals in All-Crops, YAZ. if memory serves?
We used to travel through Colunmbia, MO quite often; our folks lived in KS
and we lived near Bloomington, IN.
Now retired to Cumming, GA near sons and their families.
Herb(GA)