[AT] October

Gene Dotson gdotsly at watchtv.net
Sat Oct 22 14:31:06 PDT 2011

    Great photo Dean. The Farmall red sure contrasts well with the JD green
and yellow background.

    Western Ohio is still drying out from over 4 inches of rain this past
week. Big ponds still standing in the fields. Only made a small start on the
soybeans on Monday before shutting down in the evening, then Rain for
Tuesday through Thursday night. Walked with my dog back the airstrip till we
got to the water filling the low area. Bandy went through the field where
the water wasn't so deep, then had wo wade back through where the water was
above his belly and he doesn't like that.

                        Gene