[AT] Ford Diesel

john hall jtchall at nc.rr.com
Wed Oct 12 15:57:43 PDT 2011

Should have been more clear in my post. This is a pretty old tractor, I
believe it is a Major or a Dextra. It appears to have been built in the 50's
to early 60's. It looks like a heavy duty 8N with a diesel engine. I didn't
look it over too much other than to note the injection pump is on the left
and the throttle controls go to something on the right.

John