[AT] in cab refrigerators?

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Mon Oct 10 06:10:59 PDT 2011

Mike, to this day I still sit most of the time with weight on my legs.  It's
a habit from hours of riding over rough ground on the tractor.  We never had
big tractors.  In the fall when we put the disk to
tobacco ground we plowed it in line with the rows first and then went back
over it at roughly a 45 deg angle the second time.  Daddy usually let me do
that.  I didn't really mind it and I guess I could take it better than he
could.  It's a rough ride with a one row tractor rocking back and forth
under you.

Charlie