[Farmall] New old stock IH parts

farmallgray at aol.com farmallgray at aol.com
Tue Oct 4 13:30:11 PDT 2011

IH used to have a MUO (model used on) list that all dealers had. I remember it being on microfiche.

I remember back in the 80s it pretty much went back to the beginning. I remember finding a lot of F-series parts on it when I was working on my F-12.

They most likely have it on computer now. Maybe you can now buy a CD version?

Todd Markle

Spring Mills, Pa.