[AT] Here's one for you Mattias

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Tue Oct 25 05:27:25 PDT 2011

Mattias we have those same sorts of programs here although structured
differently than where you are.  The reason you see folks living as they do
in some places here is because of their personal choices.  Many of them
prefer living "on the street" to being swept into the system and being cared
for.
There is a great deal of charitable giving in the US in addition to what the
government does with social programs.  People in the USA are for the most
part FREE and that means they are free to be homeless or to live in squalor
if they so choose.    There are most certainly those who fall trough the
cracks in the system, need help and don't get it but it is not by intent of
the US gov't or the many charitable organizations in the US.

Charlie