[AT] Here's one for you Mattias

Mattias Kessén davidbrown950 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 13:21:12 PDT 2011

Charlie,
She made the trip and came back. She really enjoyed it. Nashville, Pigeon
Forge, Smoky mountains and Dollywood was great. Memphis wasn't that great,
she didn't like the poverty and the social differences. Worst was flying
home via Charles De Gaulle (those frogs). She really liked all the friendly
people and that all things was so well organized. She keeps talking about
the "Smokies".

Dave,
Since she begun the trip in Memphis and didn't like the poverty there she
decided against the Congressional Express Card since you seemed to need
every penny. But it felt good to have in case of emergency :-) Since it's me
that pays our credit card bills I can assure you that she really stimulated
the US economy and more likely the Chinese to.

Mattias