[AT] Here's one for you Mattias

Larry Goss rlgoss at insightbb.com
Sun Oct 23 06:33:19 PDT 2011

The design of those tractors is unique to us in North America, Mttias, but I see them occasionally when driving in rural areas across Poland.  If I remember correctly, the Field Marshall tractor is a similar design.  Some of the antiques I have seen on display were designed so the steering wheel did double-duty.  You not only used it to steer the tractor, but you attached it to the engine and used it as a crank for starting it.  There is a toy model available for one of them -- Lantz Bulldog is the name that comes to mind.

Larry