[AT] October

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Sat Oct 22 18:14:56 PDT 2011

On 10/22/2011 2:02 PM, Dean Vinson wrote:
> Always a favorite month, and today's been one of those cool-night
> warm-afternoon bright-sun days that makes everything seem filled with gold.
> After a few hours of raking leaves I put some Sta-Bil in the Super M and
> took it out for a spin around the neighborhood, then posed it for a photo in
> the back yard.  (Hmmm, there seem to still be more leaves to rake... but at
> least the front yard is done for the time being).
>
> http://www.vinsonfarm.net/photos/SM_20111022_1800x1200.jpg
>
> Dean Vinson
> Dayton, Ohio
> www.vinsonfarm.net

The M is looking great Dean. I bet it never shined that good on the
dealer's lot when it was new.
Been a good October here with harvest all done, decent crops, no major
breakdowns and now trying to get at least some of the list of things
done that need doing before winter sets in.
My old Massey Super 90 is not as shiny as your Farmall but if you want
to take a look at it in this video I shot recently while hauling hay
bales here is the link.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQvkRnCJHLU

Ralph in Sask.