[AT] in cab refrigerators?

Paul Waugh paul at plwaugh.com
Tue Oct 11 08:36:51 PDT 2011

When I was 15 I pulled the muffler off the M for a day when plowing.  And
yes, days started with you in the field at first light and ran until dark
enough you could not see the furrow. My uncle did not believe in lights ...
if you could not get it done during daylight, then it did not get done
(except milking of course, feeding hogs).  The old M sounded great at the
start of the day, and even during the day you could see some flame, and as
dusk settled in, it got real pretty.  I only did this once, the roar at
bedtime was unreal.  So the rest of the days I just watched it turn cherry
red at dusk.

Paul