[AT] in cab refrigerators?

john hall jtchall at nc.rr.com
Mon Oct 10 18:16:30 PDT 2011

Gene, if you don't mind, I would like to pass this on to the folks at
Heritage Iron magazine. For those not familiar with it, that magazine deals
with 100+hp tractors. They've had a few articles on the various Big Buds. I
think they also had an article on the real big Versatile that never went
into production as well as a tractor Kinze made. You don't have any pictures
of these do you?

John Hall