[AT] in cab refrigerators?

john hall jtchall at nc.rr.com
Mon Oct 10 18:10:16 PDT 2011

Al, dad helped a guy work on his Cub cadet many years back. By the time it
was ready to be "tested" it was dark. The grass was pretty tall and the guy
was showing the Cadet no mercy. He had the muffler glowing red with a bit of
fire coming out.

The weirdest thing I have ever ran at night that belched fire is one of our
2 man chainsaws. Our 2 cylinder Titan uses very small mufflers right inline
with the gearbox. We were sawing a cedar stump and it was blowing 2 steady
streams of fire while the fine sawdust was lighting up like a sparkler!

John