[AT] in cab refrigerators?

cchopper cchopper at centurytel.net
Sun Oct 9 20:06:56 PDT 2011

I'm 64, and retired from working in the farm equipment industry.  I've often
wondered what my granddad would think about this new farm equipment.

I even wonder what he thought when he drove his first tractor, pre 1920!

Ernie
Collector of Samson Model M tractors (my granddad's 1st new tractor was a
1920 Samson)