[AT] Harvesting in Sask

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Tue Oct 4 10:18:50 PDT 2011

John, that's the same way I was thinking.  Our land here is either heavy
clay or sand or sandy loam.  Traction is never good on the sand or loam and
if it's wet you can hardly go at all on the clay.
Then I got to thinking about Ralph's conditions and they have a lot of wet
conditions and problems with equipment getting stuck so I'm not sure that is
the reason for having a pull type machine.

Charlie