[AT] best parts counter service

Al Jones farmallsupera at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 1 11:35:13 PDT 2011

Charlie,

You mean East Coast Equipment?  They are the ones at the Kinston store.  I agree, parts service with them is excellent.  When that store was still L. Harvey's, they were top-notch even then.

Quality Farm Equipment controls the stores in Clinton, Dunn, etc.  The one good thing IMO to come from the big Deere dealer consolidations was Quality put a new store in Wallace.  (My dad dealt with the old dealer in Teachey, down the road from Wallace for years)  That puts a dealer about 20 minutes away.  Only issue I have seen is they don't always have what you need, but usually some other store does.

The caseIH dealer in Kinston is first-rate too. When I come in wanting something they haven't sold in 50 years, they will take the time to dealer search it to see if they can find it anywhere....the Clinton caseIH dealer is just as good too.  I guess we're lucky....

Al