[AT] engine heater

Sewell, Steven sewell at ohio.edu
Wed Nov 30 20:57:44 PST 2011

Sounds like the heater is going bad. The plug should not get hot, a little warm maybe, but not hot to the touch. We have block heaters on the refueler trucks at work. They are pluged into ground fault breakers and work just fine. They have and will start tripping the breakers when they start going bad.

Steve Sewell
Albany, Ohio USA
sewell at ohio.edu
sewell at atis.net