[Farmall] cub cadet steering upgrade

farmallgray at aol.com farmallgray at aol.com
Sat Nov 26 06:20:38 PST 2011

My Dad tried adding thrust bearings under the spindles on a 105. He gave me the tractor a few years ago when he got his 2072. I have mowed with the 105 quite a bit and I didn't notice any improvement from that. The hard part is finding bearings that are shrouded enough to be protected in such a harsh environment.

Todd Markle

Spring Mills, Pa.