[AT] winter projects?

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Thu Nov 24 08:42:47 PST 2011

Know that one well.  Several years ago my JD 2010D would start and run
just long enough to be a pretty good hike back to the shed.  Turns out
there was a "gumball" that would be sucked down in the fuel tank and
starve the engine.  Eventually this required hot tanking the fuel tank
and having the inside coated.

David
NW NC