[AT] winter projects?

john hall jtchall at nc.rr.com
Thu Nov 24 06:51:02 PST 2011

Mike, have you tried a new coil? Sounds like it my be failing when it is
hot.

Regarding the anti-freeze in the 2N, we just put it in my combine last week.
After losing what was in it a couple of times trying to use stop-leak
treatments for a water leak, I didn't want to put it in until we knew our
rebuild was OK. We still need to check everything else here. When you have
several engines to look after, it is easy to forget about a coolant system
mishap back in the spring where you said I'll put in anti-freeze later.

John