[Farmall] cub cadet steering upgrade

E. John Puckett ejpuckett at centurytel.net
Thu Nov 24 06:48:44 PST 2011

I do no know about a Cadet, but I have used these on a cub that I
installed a loader on, and they made it much easier to steer.
http://www.mcmaster.com/#needle-roller-thrust-bearings/=f2nq89
I used a bearing and 2 thin spacers on each side.  My cub was the old
style with set screws holding the steering arms on so I had to grind a
little off the top of the housing when I put it together, but it was
well worth the effort.