[AT] Brush hog question

Mike Meulenberg meulenms at gmx.com
Wed Nov 16 15:49:01 PST 2011

Hi Dean,
Good point, it does have independent PTO, so no worries there.

Thanks, Mike

Mike Meulenberg, meulenms at gmx.com
11/16/2011
From: Dean Vinson
Receiver: Antique tractor email discussion group
Time: 2011-11-16, 16:26:00
Subject: Re: [AT] Brush hog question

Hi Mike. Nothing to add to the already good discussion on the top link, and
this may be obvious and unnecessary to state... but if your tractor doesn't
have independent pto be sure to put an overrunning clutch between the pto
shaft and the brushhog drive shaft. Big spinning blades = lots of momentum
= bad thing if it's not isolated from your transmission.

Dean Vinson
Dayton, Ohio