[AT] Brush hog question

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Tue Nov 15 22:41:48 PST 2011

Warren unless you are running a fairly large tractor or have a ROPS cage or
bar you could wind up with a Bushhog HAT.  Yes the PTO shaft would disengage
it's self but the weight of the machine it's self might wind up on your back
or head.  All it would take is for the front edge of your brush cutter to
hit a stump or bolder just right.  It's not likely to happen but if it does
the consequences are severe.

Charlie