[AT] Steam trains and tractors (kinda OT?)

Rob Wilson ro.wilson at att.net
Sun Nov 13 16:58:05 PST 2011

My favorite is the Northern GS-4 series like the Southern Pacific ran in
their Daylight trains. I told my daughter that there was one left in
Portland and she should check it out and take a ride on it as she was on a
business trip around December one year. Her fiancé came out and surprised
her by setting up an engagement on the train. All the crew was in on it and
truly shocked her. I still haven't gotten to see it myself!
Rob