[AT] 9N2N for sale

William Halm bhalm1 at embarqmail.com
Sun Nov 13 08:09:26 PST 2011

I have a 9N or maybe it's a 2N For Sale. Would make a nice winter project
for some one. Been sitting in the barn/shop, we just ran out of room. It ran
when we parked it. Rims and sheet metal are in good shape. I've replaced the
radiator, starter solenoid, battery cables, amp meter and key switch, it
needs a battery. I can send some pictures to anyone off list, my email is
below. Make me a reasonable offer and it's yours.

I also have some parts off of a 9N2N that was striped for parts. Again I
need the room for other projects. The only sheet metal left are the fenders
and supports. If anyone would like to stop by and have a look, I'll send
directions. Pictures upon request.

Thanks for your interest.

Bill in Aurora, Indiana

bhalm1 at embarqmail.com