[AT] Steam trains and tractors (kinda OT?)

Ken Knierim ken.knierim at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 16:45:10 PST 2011

It's been a bit slow on the list lately but I thought my wife's comments
today were pretty good. We went to see 844 come through our local area.
This is a big steam locomotive and it came in to help with the state
centennial celebration. We had a good time talking with the folks that came
out to see the train and afterward she says, you know, tractor people and
train people have a lot in common. They're old and friendly.

Hmmm.... well, she IS 7 years younger than me. And we did have a good time
talking with folks we had never met before. :)

Ken in AZ