[AT] Kat's Circulating Tank heaters

Jason dejoodster at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 19:21:03 PST 2011

One doesn't see the tank heater as much anymore. Most go with a block
heater. Less hoses to leak. Don't have to make a bracket to fit and it
doesn't take up much room under the hood.

Here's a link to a CNH block heater. Comes with instructions, says it should
only take about an hour to install. Won't likely find it any easier than
that.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Holland-Boomer-40-Boomer-50-Tractor-Block-Heater-/250768744432#ht_500wt_1202

Jason DeJoode

Eagan, MN