[AT] Kat's Circulating Tank heaters

Dick Day ddss at telebeep.com
Sun Nov 6 10:57:05 PST 2011

I have a new Holland Boomer TD40. I would like to install a kat's tank
heater but cannot see where it could be mounted. Everything I read says the
tank must be mounted vertically with the out port pointing up.  Normally, I
would take it to my local NH dealer but they want almost $225 to
sell/install what I believe is a $50 heater.

Does anyone have a Boomer who could look and see where they would mount one?
If it helps any, my Boomer also has a heated cab that have water lines
running in and out of the cab.

Thanks!

Dick