[AT] American made tool box?

Larry Goss rlgoss at insightbb.com
Wed Nov 2 19:39:04 PDT 2011

Go directly to Gerstner, Do not pass GO, Do not collect....

When I was on sabbatical at OSU 30 years ago, I brought a Gerstner box home to my wife at the end of my time there -- not for tools, but for her jewelry!  At the time she was a little put off by that gift, but she has since come to love it -- and fill it.  It is not a design that is in their current on-line catalog, but is similar to the Custom Box that is labeled SIMPLE on page 1.  The hardware is a little less industrial in appearance, and very elegant.  Inside the case, it says W259, and the one we have is #19.

In 1981, there was a Gerstner outlet in a shopping mall on Lane Avenue in Columbus.

Larry