[AT] American made tool box?

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Wed Nov 2 10:33:42 PDT 2011

Dean,

I would suggest spending some time at swap meets and flea markets.  I picked up exactly
what you are looking for at a swap meet this summer. It was an older heavy duty Craftsman
tool box with tray for $5.00. No dents or rust. A couple of scratches. They don't build
them like these any more. If your son appreciates quality he will understand why you
purchased used.

Dean VP
Snohomish, WA

"If you put the federal government in charge of the  Sahara Desert , in five years there'd
be a shortage of sand."
~ Milton Friedman