[AT] American made tool box?

jahaze at aol.com jahaze at aol.com
Wed Nov 2 07:20:08 PDT 2011

American truck boxes in Mitchell, SD may have one.  They have a web site you can check out.  I bought one of their dog boxes last year and it seems to be holding up well.  They have a very nice shop, and build everything there.  I think they are Huddites, or one of the other clans that live/work right on site.

Enjoy, Joe

Sent from my iPad