[AT] American made tool box?

Roy Morgan k1lky at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 1 21:44:26 PDT 2011

On Nov 2, 2011, at 12:21 AM, Dean Vinson wrote:

> Hello, all.  Would any of you have recommendations for a good solid
> USA-made
> hand tool box?

Dean,

I suggest you look at the Craftsman one BEFORE you buy one.  I was
looking at them a while ago and compared the current ones to an older
one I had here (quite busted up) and was NOT impressed.

Much Craftsman stuff is junk nowadays.  You may not be able to afford
anything from Snap-On, but if they have what you need and you can
spend the outrageous money, get their stuff.

There are brands that compete directly with Snap-On, though.

Another option is to haunt pawn shops.  Buy a sturdy box with tools
included and keep some of the tools, give the son some of them.

Roy

Roy Morgan
k1lky at earthlink.net
K1LKY Since 1958 - Keep 'em Glowing!