[AT] Restriction on selling raw milk...JD "B"

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Wed May 4 15:08:17 PDT 2011

The USDA has more than they can do trying to inspect the vast majority of
our food as it makes it's way out of the field, both here and in foreign
countries, and make it's way through the processing industry.   They don't
give a tinkers dam about a few people drinking some milk that came from an
Amish farmer.  That's not what it's about.

Charlie