[AJD] Compact JD 650 tractor question

Charlie V 1cdevill at gmail.com
Tue May 31 19:27:12 PDT 2011

Thank you, Dean.  I am shopping for the technical manual for Larry
also.  Deere offers the paper version for $150 and the CD for $75.
Larry prefers paper as he is not fond of computers.  Black market
copies are much less.  I intent to throw some options at Larry.  I am
thinking he may go for the paper copy from Deere unless we come up
with a used original from Ebay.  The book seems to cover 650 and 750
(TM1242).

Thanks again for your offer.

Charlie