[AT] Sweet potato planter

john hall jtchall at nc.rr.com
Mon May 30 19:11:16 PDT 2011

If it is the same thing everyone around here used for tobacco, it is
probably a Holland. They were painted a dark green with white plant trays.
The press wheels may have been red.
Take what you need to a couple of tractor dealerships and they can probably
match it up--if you get an old timer in the parts dept.

John Hall