[AT] Allis Chalmers B & C crankshaft

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Mon May 30 05:23:12 PDT 2011

Is that all Herb, just the first 96?  Wow,  I didn't realize they were that
rare.
That being said it's safe to say that the B and C cranks in Jester's engines
should interchange.  Well now, maybe not,  I think
the B's started out with 125 CI engines and then went to 138's.   I'm not
sure when.  If you can find this Guy up around
Frederick Md, he can tell you anything you want to know.
http://www.rustichome.com/articles/01103.html
That's all I could find on him in a web search.  I know him personally  and
have been to his place but I've lost his e-mail address.
Paul Barnsley,  aka the Orange Wizard.  I think his e-mail is Orangewizard@

Charlie