[AT] Memorial Day USA

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Mon May 30 03:29:52 PDT 2011

Thanks for all you do Arthur.  I know the families appreciate it more than
words can express.

On Memorial Day weekend I always try to take time to watch a couple of the
old war movies they show on some of the cable channels.  I love those old
movies but more to the point,
it serves as a poignant reminder of the price so many paid so that we can
play with tractors and live in relative peace and prosperity.

Charlie Hill