[AT] Allis Chalmers B & C crankshaft

Recentjester at aol.com Recentjester at aol.com
Sun May 29 08:00:36 PDT 2011

The B motor crank was .030 under already. The c one is with  the grinder
guy now hope it makes the cut.

In a message dated 5/29/2011 7:50:59 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
charliehill at embarqmail.com writes:

Not  sure.   AC used a Buda engine in the early B's and then switched to
an
AC block.  I can't remember when the change came without looking  it up.
If
no one else knows I'll look it up in a while.
If both  are AC blocks I think it will work fine.  The stroke should be the

same.  The B and C used the same engine.   The only  difference would be a
change that occurred by  year.

Charlie