[AT] OK, I'm back. Sort of...

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Sun May 29 07:07:09 PDT 2011

I have approved your account( and several others).

Quick background info:   Bulletin board systems use two main anti-spam approaches:  image response and question response with admin approval.  I use the later because I believe most of us older folks have trouble reading the images.  Plus robots eventually figure out the image systems, meaning the images get harder to read over time.  The down fall of question/approval is you have to wait for me to approve you before you can post.

For our circumstance I think I have chosen the correct approach, but will be glad to change to image verification if folks want.

Ps. Post here if you don't get an approval.   The approval screen just shows your handle and email, and in some circumstances I might not recognize you.

Hope this helps,

Spencer

Sent from my iPhone