[Farmall] used parts where from?

john hall jtchall at nc.rr.com
Sun May 29 04:34:44 PDT 2011

I have used all 3 of these salvage yards. At the bottom of the list is the
link for the ATIS salvage yard list. That list is accessible from the ATIS
home page.

Know of anyone pulling a 560? A lot of time PTO and hydraulic parts are
stipped to reduce weight.

Greens Salvage
Fremont, North Carolina
919-242-6154

Rice Tractor Salvage
6160 Melon Road, Sutherlin, VA 24594-3691 (434) 753-2114 ‎

S A Fitts Salvage
Cascade, Va
804-685-7850

www.atis.net/salyards.shtml