[AT] local television

Bill Bruer bill_bru at bellsouth.net
Fri May 27 17:12:52 PDT 2011

I didn't have to go as far as John, but I did have to add an amplifier at
the antenna that I didn't need for the analog signal.  I already had coax
cable running from the antenna into the house but the digital signal is
evidently much weaker.

When the transition first occurred I assumed I would have to get a new
antenna etc.  I called a local outfit that sells and installs antennas.
They were honest enough to test the signal strength at my antenna and tell
me that I was actually receiving quite well.  The cable run was just long
enough that it needed the amplifier.  We now get more channels than we ever
did though some still fade out in really bad weather.

Bill Bruer
Murfreesboro, TN
bill_bru at bellsouth.net