[AT] atis bulletin board gone?

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Fri May 27 08:51:25 PDT 2011

I really think that within the next few years a lot of TV content is going
to go to the internet.  I believe broadcast television has one foot in the
grave and cable isn't far behind it.  That is based on what I've been
hearing and reading.  That might be really nice for young folks in town with
good eyes and an Ipad but it's going to be tough on us old guys out in fly
over country.

Charlie